Thursday, January 3, 2013

Taylor 1.5



What a year this first year and a half of marriage has been.  It has flown by so fast but at the same time it feels like we have been together forever.  This year has held a ton of memories for both Joshua and me.  I should have started writing forever ago because it is hard to remember everything by the end of the year.  We celebrated our one year anniversary this year in charming Savannah and loved every minute of it, especially the much needed couple’s massage.  We have enjoyed being able to travel together anywhere and everywhere.  We have spent many weekends just getting away, to places like Memphis, Tunica, and of course back home to Atlanta.  This year though, I (Camille) enjoyed taking Joshua to California to meet family for my cousin’s wedding, and to see where I am from.  Outside of traveling we have enjoyed turning our house into a home.  Joshua has turned out to be quite the carpenter and has made me shelves, frames, candle holders, a dining room table, a bench, and an entertainment center. In the pictures you can see the entertainment center, table, bench, and palette shelves.




I have found a love for cooking and have put to good use everything in my kitchen.  Joshua this year got promoted to Sergeant and I took a new position within my bank.  I am now a financial services representative, and have enjoyed getting to know so many people in town. After getting married Joshua and I jump a few borders and found ourselves in Starkville, MS, where Joshua is finishing up his degree in Construction Management.  He is also working for a construction company, West Brothers’ Construction, when he is not in classes.  I am so proud of him. We so enjoyed the Holidays and getting to spend much needed time with family.  We look forward to this next year together and what the Lord has planned for us.  Joshua has one year left in school, and we know that God has something awesome in store for us both now and after he graduates.  We love all of you and wish you your best year yet!   
-The Taylors

No comments:

Post a Comment